Limited Lifetime Warranty
Heating Area (SQ FT.)
1,500 - 3,800
A heating option that’s flexible, compact, yet powerful. The upgraded version of the SF 260. Burns up to three different sizes of coal. A domestic hot water coil is available – allowing you to heat your home with hot water as well.
- Heating is extended by burning fuel to fine ash completely with the Legacy Grate System
- 90,000 BTUs — Based on climate and home efficiency, heats 1,500 to 3,800 square feet
- Consistent heat levels are ensured by the sh. 80 steel pipe water-cooled baffle
- Domestic coil option
- Nut, pea, or stove-sized coal + lump bituminous
- New! Included with WH Certification
- New! Included with ASME H Stamp
- New! Increased heat exchange surface area!
- New! High-quality powder coat finish!
*Pricing is subject to additional fees and shipping charges*
*Price includes temporary steel surcharge*Where to Buy
1,500 - 3,800 sq ft.
Depending on the used type of fuel, the heat output will vary. Based on the utilized venting configuration and the type of fuel burned, the appearance of the ember and flame may vary. The product’s actual appearance, especially the flame may differ from the displayed image. For complete clearance requirements and specifications, please refer to the Owners Manual. Without notice, pricing and product specifications are subjected to change. Please refer to the owners/installation manual for listing information and testing.
*For select products: Heating capacity must be used only as a guide. For assistance in deciding which product is best suited for your needs based on home efficiency and climate, be sure to see your local dealer.
For wood-burning appliances: Based on how the appliance is operated, moisture content and used type of wood, load size, and installation, actual burn time will vary.