- Your in-stock order will be processed the same day, if it is received by 12pm Eastern Time.
- All small packages are shipped UPS Ground or USPS Flat Rate Envelope.
- Drop shipments are available.
RETURNS & RESTOCKING FEES
- Pre-Approval is needed from Legacy Stoves for all returns.
- All returns must be accompanied by a RMA before a return can be made. We will not accept any return without an attached RMA.
- See Dealer Content, or Resources pages of LegacyStoves.com to get RMA Form.
- Authorization will be based upon the stocking nature of product.
- Product must be returned in proper packaging and be in sell-able condition. Credit will be issued after a quality inspection has been done upon arrival.
- Legacy Stoves incurs a Restocking fee of 20% on orders that were submitted incorrectly and returned.
- Shipping charges will be the responsibility of the dealer that is returning a part(s) that were ordered incorrectly.
- We will be unable to accept cancellations once your order has been shipped.
- Orders that are refused by dealers due to cancellation by customer can be returned but will be charged the 20% restocking fee and they will be responsible for any return shipping charges.
- Orders for custom made or non-stocking products may require a deposit and cannot be canceled once production has begun.