Elite Fireplace Insert
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Heating Area (SQ FT.)
1,900 - 4,000
It’s back! – The legendary Elite Fireplace Insert can put out up to 80,000 BTU/hr. The Magnafire Elite transforms your fireplace into a powerful and efficient main heating source. Consistent heating, easy maintenance, and clean-burning performance make this insert an easy upgrade to any existing fireplace.
- From each load of coal, a burn time of up to 24 hours
- Beautiful 116 sq. in. viewing area.
- Heating is extended by burning coal to fine ash with the Legacy Grate System
- 80,000 BTUs — Based on climate and home efficiency, heats 1,900 to 4,000 square feet
- Two blowers (75 CFM each)
- Ash pan to easily remove ashes
*Pricing is subject to additional fees and shipping charges*
*Price includes temporary steel surcharge*
*not UL Listed*Where to Buy
1,900 - 4,000 sq ft.
Pea, nut or stove coal
Flue Size (inches)
Blower Size (cfm)
2 at 75
Number of Grates
Floor to Flue
14 15/16" - 8 1/2"
Minimum Fireplace Opening
23-3/4" High X 29" Wide X 16" Deep
Depending on the used type of fuel, the heat output will vary. Based on the utilized venting configuration and the type of fuel burned, the appearance of the ember and flame may vary. The product’s actual appearance, especially the flame may differ from the displayed image. For complete clearance requirements and specifications, please refer to the Owners Manual. Without notice, pricing and product specifications are subjected to change. Please refer to the owners/installation manual for listing information and testing.
*For select products: Heating capacity must be used only as a guide. For assistance in deciding which product is best suited for your needs based on home efficiency and climate, be sure to see your local dealer. For wood-burning appliances: Based on how the appliance is operated, moisture content and used type of wood, load size, and installation, actual burn time will vary.
Get the most out of your hearth product by staying up-to-date on basic maintenance and care. Some maintenance activities you can perform include:
- Inspecting and cleaning the glass with a non-abrasive cleaner weekly
- Inspecting the firebox, and cleaning and removing any debris with a cloth or stiff brush monthly
- Inspecting the door and lid gaskets every heating season
- Inspecting the blower, exhaust path and all venting components for blockages, build-up or debris, and removing any obstructions every heating season
A certified hearth professional can help inspect your venting, and inspect or clean all other needed elements. Plan to have a local professional inspect your appliance annually. And always be sure your appliance is off and completely cooled before performing any maintenance.
Consult the installation/owner’s manual for more detailed information on maintenance.